On October 1, 2018, a new fish processing complex, which is located in the Trusovsky district of Astrakhan, was put into operation. The total area is 1.5 thousand square meters.
The production capacity of the complex is:
- caviar plant 1 ton per shift,
- shop for the production of partial dried products (dried products, frozen
- semi-finished products, fillets, steaks, soup sets, minced meat and more) 1500 kg per shift,
- shop cutting sturgeon 500 kg per shift.
- shop for production of canned fish of sturgeon kinds, 600 package units per shift,