Cooking caviar and fish requires constant attention of the master.
One of the most prominent members of our team is Marina Novichkova. Today, thanks to her talent and high professionalism, the big heart of our production beats. We are proud of such employees and believe that no one will tell about the secrets of our production better than the lady who stood at its origins and went through a long professional journey of 20 years.
- Marina, if many decisions are made in the process, then you can make changes to the recipes?
- We always say that our approach is modern, and our recipes are originally Astrakhan recipes. We have experts working in our production facilities, most of them are native Astrakhan citizens. We remember from childhood what people used to cook on the banks of the Volga River, we know recipes from our mothers and grandmothers. But we can't do without experiments. Of course, there are state standards, and we work in accordance with them, but we can make our specifications to give the products a traditional Astrakhan taste.
- Do you keep your “record” statistics? For example, the number of eggs obtained at one time or the largest eggs obtained?
- Yes, we're recording all our production facts. In terms of weight, our record is hard roe of 42 kg, obtained from a beluga weighing 250 kg. The largest eggs were from a beluga, too. They were 4.5 mm.
- Did you set up a laboratory for such experiments?
- Having our own laboratory allows us to monitor the quality of all our products. We take tests from every batch. Besides, it is convenient to experiment with the laboratory: we can add some seasonings, regulate the salting, and calculate the expiration date. We do all this on our own.
Having our own laboratory allows us to track the quality of all products.